An Environmental Company You Can Trust
Environmental Impact Assessment
With years of experience in environmental impact assessment, we can assist with:
- Site screenings and environmental due diligence reporting
- Basic Assessment, Scoping-EIA and Section 24G rectification applications
- Public participation: we have experience in a host of engagement options that the sensitivity of your project may require.
- Auditing of Environmental Authorisations
Let us manage an unbiased EIA process for you – let’s work towards a low-impact proposal that the authorities can be confident in authorising.
Environmental Management Plans
An EMP may be required as part of an EIA process, but also in compliance with by-laws or requested by the authorities. We have compiled numerous EMP’s for the construction and operational phase projects. We can compile a practical EMP to minimise the potential risks associated with your project and externally audit your EMP when required by the authorities.
One-stop Project Management
We work closely with specialists who are experts in their field. We can project manage your environmental compliance requirements, such as:
- Air quality impact assessment and atmospheric impact reports
- Botanical and freshwater assessment
- Heritage and visual assessment
- Traffic impact assessment