An Environmental Company You Can Trust
Air Quality Management
Some industrial activities, such as foundries and galvanising, require an atmospheric emissions licence in terms of the Air Quality Act. And municipal by-laws may also need to be complied with – for example preparing a Fugitive Emissions Management Plan. Then there are also regulations relating to Greenhouse Gases.
We offer, among other things, the following air quality consulting services:
Atmospheric emissions licences:
Application and on-going management of a licence can be time-consuming. You may require independent, professional input. We offer:
- Licence applications, renewals and amendments – we are well-versed with the online application system (SAAELIP)
- Section 22A rectification applications
- Public participation and stakeholder forums
- Annual licence audits
- Annual online emissions reporting (NAEIS); and
- Resolution of non-compliance with conditions of a licence
We have experience with managing licences for a broad range of industries from mineral drying plants to animal by-products plants.
Greenhouse gas reporting and pollution prevention plans.
Some key emitting industries, such as steel producers, cement producers and large boiler houses, are required to report their Greenhouse Gas Emissions annually. And some of these industries are required to submit Pollution Prevention Plans on a five-yearly basis. Contact us and we can assist you to register and report.
We can project manage all of your air quality management needs through a network of reputable specialists:
- Stack and ambient emissions monitoring
- Emissions dispersion modelling; and
- Occupational hygiene monitoring